Ceramic paste PC-1400. It is based on highly refined mineral oils and a non-melting inorganic thickener with high content of ceramic fillers. Free from lead. It is resistant to alkalis, acids and water, also sea water. Can be exposed to steam. It is a preparation designed for assembly and lubrication of joints made of steel, high-alloy steels, copper and aluminum alloys operating at high temperatures.
- enables easy disassembly even after long operation at very high temperatures
- resistant to high pressures and corrosive environments
- effective up to + 1400°C
- reduces component wear
- extends the life of cooperating elements
- reduces costs related to disassembly.
- assembly of threaded connections exposed to high temperatures and adverse environmental conditions
- lubrication of bed and guides
- lubrication of the tensile member systems
- lubrication of brake system components.
For complete technical information see the Technical Data Sheet (TDS).