The overriding goal of the company is the good of our clients and gaining their trust. We understand this by offering the highest quality products, customer service at the highest level and implementing the ISO 9001 system which ensures constant and unchanging quality.
- IQNet – The International Certification Network
- Quality System Certificate PN-EN ISO 9001: 2015-10
“The highest quality is not a coincidence …”
Wishing to implement this guiding principle of our company, we introduced the Quality Management System. The CEO of Chester Molecular defined the quality policy and declared compliance with the regulations set out in the Quality Book. The declared quality policy is implemented by setting and achieving the following goals.
CHESTER MOLECULAR QUALITY POLICY
- Certification and Improvement of the Quality Management System based on PN-EN ISO 9001:2015-10
- The highest quality in the world of epoxy regenerative materials, adhesives and anaerobiccontact sealants, composites, elastomers and others, supported by the most professional product research
- Competitiveness of products on world markets through higher quality and affordable prices
- Staff aware of the quality goals
- Customer service in terms of consulting and service according to their wishes
- Continuous improvement of manufactured products on the basis of cooperation with customers and market research
- Reliable compliance with the terms of contracts and delivery dates
- Competitive prices
- Systematic training of representatives
- Customer training through participation in industry meetings
OVERVIEW BY THE MANAGEMENT
The management of Chester Molecular company annually reviews all areas of the company in order to verify the continued suitability and effectiveness of the Quality Management System functioning in the company.
For this purpose, the Quality Assurance System Representative is obliged to complete documentation regarding:
- internal audits
- corrective actions
- Customer complaints and comments
- records from the supervision of documentation and data
- proposals for changes in the quality system in connection with the changing conditions of the company’s operations
The management review is aimed at assessing whether the declared quality policy is being implemented and the assumed quality objectives have been achieved. The President of the Management Board is responsible for the review. The review is carried out by the Quality Assurance System Representative under the authority of the President of the Management Board. The proxy keeps records of the review.