Two-component materials, liquid (95F, 85F, 75F, 60F) and thixotropic paste (95T, 85T, 80TR, 75T).
Chester elastomers can be used for:
- rebuilding rubber belts in belt conveyors
- reconstruction of rubber rollers and rubber surfaces of tanks
- rebuilding rubber casings and pump impellers
- making non-standard gaskets and forms
- making and rebuilding rubber linings in ball mills, hoppers and screens for screening hard materials
- filling any defects in the rubber and making flexible connections.
Chester elastomers have very good adhesion, resistance to temperature, abrasion, aging and chemicals.
Elastomers – basic information, surface preparation, application