The main features of Chester Molecular anaerobic adhesives are:
- excellent temperature resistance from -50°C to 175°C (group A, B, C); up to 200°C (group D); up to 250°C (group E)
- durable sealing effect of fastened joints
- high fatigue strength
- well-thought-out labelling and packaging system
- fast cure time to handling strength 15-30 min
- high shear strength – up to 45 MPa (group D)
- withstand pressure up to 120 MPa
- excellent protection of fasteners against corrosion
- approved for contact with potable water (PZH approval)
- excellent chemical resistance.
Activator A: Activator for accelerating the curing of anaerobic adhesives and sealants, used with a passive materials or at low temperatures.