Chain Oil F15. A very efficient lubricant used in difficult operating conditions. Based on high-quality synthetic and mineral oils. It has an excellent ability to adhere to the lubricated surface. Extreme adhesive properties prevent the lubricant from running off and spattering in high-speed rotary mechanisms. The aerosol canister provides a powerful spray for effective penetration, and the viscous, water-displacing oil ensures optimal lubrication. The product works both in wet and dry conditions.
- does not drip
- reduces wear and extends the service interval
- protects against corrosion
- effective up to + 180°C (briefly up to 200°C)
- displaces moisture
- water resistant including sea water.
- chain lubrication
- lubrication of steel ropes
- lubrication of joints and rods
- maintenance of forklifts
- lubrication of open transmission gears
- lubrication of rolling bearings
- lubrication of chainsaws.
For complete technical information see the Technical Data Sheet (TDS).