Chester Quartz is an epoxy-quartz system for the repair and protection against abrasion and corrosion of concrete surfaces.
The product consists of the following ingredients: Chester Quartz Reactor – Chester Quartz Base – Chester Quartz Aggregate
The set also includes a primer: Chester Quartz Conditioner Reactor – Chester Quartz Conditioner Base.
Examples of recommended applications:
- reconstruction of concrete, stone and marble elements
- protection of concrete and steel surfaces exposed to chemical attack and abrasive wear
- repair of structural components
- embedding (anchoring) railings and other metal elements in concrete
- making of chemically and mechanically resistant floors, construction and repair of foundations for machines and devices
- sealing of tanks and culverts
For complete technical information see the Technical Data Sheet (TDS).
|Mixing ratio: (Base : Reactor : Aggregate) by weight||2:1:22,8|
|Working life (at 20°C)||45 min|
|Shear strength for steel (ISO 4587)||13,3 MPa|
|Full chemical resistance (at 20°C)||after 7 days|
|Maximum working temperature||150°C|
|Package size||15 kg|