Chester EVY is a two-component, flowable epoxy composite. The material contains modified epoxy resins, metallic and quartz fillers. It is designed for pouring foundations.
Examples of recommended applications:
- seating of machines and devices
- foundation of tanks
- seating of bridge bearings
- seating of large-size bearings
- seating of toothed-wheel rims
- seating of runways
- anchoring foundation bolts.
For complete technical information see the Technical Data Sheet (TDS).
|Properties of the mixed uncured material||Chester EVY|
|Density [g/cm3] at 25oC||1,53|
|Mixing ratio (Base : Reactor) by weight||6 : 1|
|Mixing ratio (Base : Reactor) by volume||entire package|