Chester Metal Super is a multi-purpose thixotropic two-component epoxy-metal composite.
Examples of recommended applications:
- stopping leaks in central heating systems
- rebuilding of worn bearing seats
- restoration of worn journals for rolling bearings
- stopping leaks in tanks, cracked bodies, e.g. engines, and welds
- restoration of truncated threads and damaged splineways
- sealing of cast iron, steel and non-ferrous metals
- rebuilding of corroded heat exchanger bottoms
- seating of bridge bearings
- repair of embedded elements in concrete.
For complete technical information see the Technical Data Sheet (TDS).
|Mixing ratio: (Base : Reactor) by weight / by volume||3:1 / 2:1|
|Working life (at 20°C)||35 min|
|Time to machining (at 20°C)||5 hours|
|Full chemical resistance (at 20°C)||after 7 days|
|Maximum working temperature||150°C|
|Heat deflection temperature (DIN53462)||90°C|
|Compressive strength (ISO 604)||146 MPa|
|Flexural strength (ISO 178)||90 MPa|
|Shear strength for steel (ISO 4587)||22,8 MPa|
|Impact strength (ISO 179)||5,6 kJ/m²|
|Package size||0,25 kg, 0,5 kg, 1 kg, 2 kg, 5 kg|