Chester Metal Ceramic T is a two-component epoxy- thixotropic composite resistant to cavitation and abrasive wear.
Examples of recommended applications:
- resurface of worn impellers and pump casings
- repair of marine screws
- resurface of valves and gate valves
- restoration of worn elements exposed to erosion and cavitation
- repair of heat exchanger bottoms
- fan repair
- repair of Kort nozzles
- regeneration of bow thrusters
- flange regeneration.
For complete technical information see the Technical Data Sheet (TDS).
|Mixing ratio: (Base : Reactor) by weight / by volume||2,9:1 / 2:1|
|Working life (at 20°C)||35 min|
|Time to machining (at 20°C)||5 hours|
|Full chemical resistance (at 20°C)||after 7 days|
|Maximum working temperature||150°C|
|Heat deflection temperature (DIN53462)||88°C|
|Compressive strength (ISO 604)||146 MPa|
|Flexural strength (ISO 178)||90 MPa|
|Shear strength for steel (ISO 4587)||19,6 MPa|
|Impact strength (ISO 179)||5,4 kJ/m²|
|Package size||1 kg, 2 kg, 5 kg|