Aluminum Paste PA-1100. Based on aluminum. Contains corrosion inhibitors, anti-oxidant and adhesive additives. Protects threaded connections against seizing, facilitates disassembly. It protects against seizing and corrosion. Reduces wear of mating surfaces. It is characterized by high chemical stability. It is resistant to alkalis, acids and water, also sea water. Free from copper. The product prevents sticking of threaded and bolt connections operating at high temperatures. It protects cooperating parts against corrosion and seizing. It prevents the formation of pitting on surfaces of carbon steel, stainless steel and other alloy steels.
- enables easy disassembly even after long operation at very high temperatures
- resistant to high pressures and corrosive environments
- effective up to + 1100°C
- reduces component wear
- extends the life of cooperating elements
- reduces costs related to disassembly.
- assembly of threaded connections
- lubrication of splined joints
- lubrication of guides
- lubrication of the tension member systems and pin connections
- lubrication of bearings and rollers
- lubrication of exhaust system components
- assembly of brake system components and clutch (without contact with the frictional elements).
For complete technical information see the Technical Data Sheet (TDS).