Chester Elastomers are two-element liquid (75F, 85F, 95F, ) and thixotropy paste (75T, 85T, 95T, 80 TR) materials.
Chester Elastomers may be used for the following reasibs:
- Reconstruction of rubber flights and rolls in belt conveyors.
- Production of non-typical seals and shapes.
- Reconstruction of gummed pump barrels and rotors.
- Reconstruction of rubber rolls and tank rubber surfaces.
- Production and restoration of rubber lining in ball mills, charging hoppers, and sieves for hard material screening.
- Refilling of all defects in rubber, and production of elastic joints (non-feasible with molecular metals application).